- If you are looking for a lot of fun and entertainment come out to the vander haunted trail. It’s a scary trail with houses and mazes along the way. It takes about thirty minutes to get through so its well worth the money. ~Jerry J.
- Love it!! Go for a scare!! I’m definitely goin every year now!!! ~Tonda M.
- Awesomely Haunting! Love it! Everyone should check this out! You will not be disappointed! ~ Nicole D.
- So much better than any other haunted houses around! ;) effects aren’t always what you need for scares! Just don’t wear cowboy boots or heels! :) had a blast! Won’t be the last time I come this year! ~ Susie M.
- Had a great time tonight! You know it was a scary night when you leave with a crying 10 yr old!! Lol. Great job guys!! ~Jeri W.
- Had a wonderful time @ Vander haunted trail! I will be going back every year now!~ Cynthia M.
- Loved it last year! Can’t wait to come again this year! (: ~Martina J.
We will be having our annual Kid’s Candywalk event on Sunday, Oct. 25th from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Please bring something to put your candy in, as the children will be traveling through a large portion of our trail and will be walking out with more than a handful! And be there early, so there’s more time to enjoy the bounce houses, candy, and other refreshments! And remember, it’s free!