- Had a wonderful time @ Vander haunted trail! I will be going back every year now!~ Cynthia M.
- So much better than any other haunted houses around! ;) effects aren’t always what you need for scares! Just don’t wear cowboy boots or heels! :) had a blast! Won’t be the last time I come this year! ~ Susie M.
- Loved it last year! Can’t wait to come again this year! (: ~Martina J.
- Awesomely Haunting! Love it! Everyone should check this out! You will not be disappointed! ~ Nicole D.
- Love it!! Go for a scare!! I’m definitely goin every year now!!! ~Tonda M.
- Had a great time tonight! You know it was a scary night when you leave with a crying 10 yr old!! Lol. Great job guys!! ~Jeri W.
- If you are looking for a lot of fun and entertainment come out to the vander haunted trail. It’s a scary trail with houses and mazes along the way. It takes about thirty minutes to get through so its well worth the money. ~Jerry J.
We will be having our annual Kid’s Candywalk event on Sunday, Oct. 25th from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Please bring something to put your candy in, as the children will be traveling through a large portion of our trail and will be walking out with more than a handful! And be there early, so there’s more time to enjoy the bounce houses, candy, and other refreshments! And remember, it’s free!
Due to the excessive amount of people (over 2,000) saying they are coming to the candy walk the first 500 kids will be admitted. This will ensure the safety of all those allowed into the event. We have only so many resources to allocate to this event and 2,000 children would easily overload all of them (parking, time for the event, amount of candy, amount of bounce houses, physical space, etc.). Thank you for understanding, we are doing this for the safety of the children.